Thursday, October 21, 2010

Getting closer....

One more update before leaving....hopefully.

The visa is applied for, the online test completed. Now comes the waiting game.

Amid comments of "why are you still here", "when are you leaving for korea", and "if you're still here on (insert date here) can you babysit for me" I am struggling to persevere through the uncertainty and nerves that have arisen from this decision to travel half-way around the world.

But alas, it seems to late to change my mind.

After successful shopping avec Maria I have everything....and maybe a little more....than I need to survive the trek across the sea. Now all that is left for me to do is pack. Which, according to Maria, will be a feat in and of itself (usually I ignore the peanut gallery).

Also on my list, put there by my mother, is cleaning my room and the various boxes left in the garage from my moves in and out of the house over the last four years. We'll see how that goes.

And so it goes....my disorganised life is slowly becoming more organised with lists that are somehow being completed.

Mom, I'll try not to leave my room a mess for you to clean up.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaand she's off. Almost.

    Eat, drink, and be happy, healthy, and safe.

    from: the peanut gallery

    ReplyDelete