Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Scooters

I've always wanted to ride in those scooters old people use. They look really comfortable and easy...if a little slow.

I've seen a limited number of them around Korea. But last week I saw one being used by people I did not expect.

I was walking down the street into town. The after school classes at my school had just been let out and there were a large number of students walking around. I waved and nodded and smiled to the ones to saw me and said hi but kept walking.

Then I heard someone call my name.

I turned around expecting to see a student riding a bike, or walking....or something.

Nope. Two students, one, admittedly, with a broken leg or something, were riding an old persons scooter, trucking their way through traffic on their way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment