Monday, June 27, 2011

Backup

Since the weather has become significantly warmer it has become necessary to have the windows beside my desk open. They only open to the hallway but, with all the windows open, a nice breeze comes through the building.

Unfortunately, more often than not, there are delinquent students sitting outside in the hallway writing lines or sitting with their hands in the air or doing push ups or standing with their hands on their heads...all sorts of fun punishments.

Even more unfortunate is that these delinquent students have discovered that I can't say no when they ask for candy....

Also, today, the exam papers are being sorted and divided and put away into a very unsecure cabinet. Students were forbidden from coming into my office and at least half of the teachers in my school were on the other side of my desk helping out with the sorting.

So, when I student leaned in through the window to ask for candy and didn't leave right away when I said now (because they were stealing it and I had none left) at least 10 teachers yelled at him to 가! or GO!

They probably didn't realise they were helping me, and if they had known they probably wouldn't have done it, but man, these teachers make good backup.

1 comment:

  1. You should keep them around. Or maybe make a recording!

    ReplyDelete