Friday, June 3, 2011

Suspicions

My suspicions have been confirmed. For months I have been noticing that my candy supply has been dwindling much faster than I was giving them away.

Finally, yesterday, I set a trap. With plastic strategically wrapped around a tower of chupa chups that were placed in a VERY specific position on my desk I toddled of to lunch at 12pm....with a group of the usual delinquent students writing line outside. The office...was left empty.

Sure enough....I came back from lunch and the tower had been disturbed. That was the last straw. I had been giving those kids candy out of the goodness of my heart all week. We even shared a special 'secret' and yet still, they stole.

I promptly took the tower and all other candy at my desk, went to the new English Room which I've had for the last week for my own personal use, and lock my candy in the cabinet for which there is only one key...and it's in MY possession.

Take THAT, delinquent kids. Muahahahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment